RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
Hunt Electronic USA, Inc. warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
HUNT warrants that each of its products will be free from material and workmanship defects under the warranty period by the invoice date. If the customer discovers a defect, HUNT will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective product at no charge to the customer. The customer is responsible for returning the defective product to HUNT’s California location during the warranty period and prepay for the transportation charge. The returned product must be properly packaged to obtain warranty service.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR WARRANTY
For warranty service, please contact us at 1-888-993-4868 to obtain a “Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.” A copy of the invoice as well as the RMA form with the appropriate serial number and model number are required for warranty service.
- Products invoiced outside the warranty period
- Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment, or neglect of the products
- Damage cause during installation or because of faulty installation
- Damage caused by modification or repair not made or authorized by HUNT
- HUNT products whose serial numbers have been removed or defaced
- Damage caused by improper or improperly used packaging
This warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive of all others , whether oral or written, expressed or implied, Hunt Electronic USA, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including–without limitation: warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement.
No HUNT distributor, representative, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
*Specifics are subject to change without notice*